Join California Teacher of the Year, author, and teacher, Alex Kajitani, in these 12 lessons ...
1. Setting Up Your Classroom for Success
2. Classroom Management: Commanding the Classroom
3. Classroom Management: Teaching Procedures & Routines
4. Building Relationships with Students
5. Creating Positive Expectations
6. Planning & Delivering Engaging Lessons: Making Connections
7. Planning & Delivering Engaging Lessons: Structuring Your Lessons for Maximum Engagement
8. Asking Great Questions
9. Assessment Basics
10. Communicating with Parents
11. Working with Colleagues
12. Looking Ahead: Building a Long-Term Career as an Educator
Immediately doable strategies so you can invest your time preparing, rather than spend it repairing this school year!
You'll need to check back on things through the year.
That's the beauty of PD that's kind of like Netflix!
Do you know what all teachers have in common?
They were all once a new teacher, like you!
It's never too early to get started with exceptional teaching tools that will serve you for many years.
Yes, there's a lot that will come your way, and possibly surprise you.
Let Alex will teach you how to get early wins, build your confidence, and eliminate feeling overwhelmed!
⇣ On-demand lessons that are easy to access on a computer or in our app ⇣
Our lessons are designed for busy people like you.
⇢ No assessments or running around.
⇢ Short video lessons and many downloads.
⇢ Every lesson is designed for a warm leader.
⇢ View a clip from Creating Positive Expectations.