Mindfulness for Leaders
15 Practices to Calm Your Busy Head!
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- Mahatma Gandhi
It's wonderful and exhilarating to give, give, GIVE,
but it can be exhausting too!
... you might not have enough left in the tank to take care of yourself.
... helping others fills your bucket, so it would feel awful to stop jumping into action.
... you need to practice a little self-care, but just can't find the time!
I get it. I've been there.
The world needs more givers. We just can't afford to lose our most empathetic souls to burnout and overwhelm!
I'd love to help you stay true to yourself.
These short and powerful practices can help you reclaim your center while easily fitting into your day.
Find Your Center
... and get back there whenever you need.
Increase Peace of Mind
...and focus on your most compelling thoughts.
Brighten Your Mindset
... and stop being too hard on yourself!
We know you're busy ... that's why you're here!
No assessments or running around necessary!
We use video lessons that can easily be consumed during a coffee break.
- Wave Breathing.
- STOP is an acronym and a practice of emotional awareness that literally stops you in your tracks.
- The body scan allows you to center yourself much like grounding.
- Walking meditations or mindful walks are an easy 10 minutes for those who need to move to regroup.
- The practice of gratitude. We have so much to acknowledge when we take the time to be thankful.
- Affirmations are powerful words we use to excite, calm, or neutralize our attitude.
- Cultivating interconnectedness with nature or the environment.
- Nature and Plant Therapy for when we just can't get outside.
- Visualization of your happy place is a powerful way to center, ground, and calm yourself.
- Meditation for fatigue. When you are feeling drained and low energy.
- Drink Tea and Be - gratitude practice - appreciate your cup of tea or coffee in a new way.
- Understand how you can relax without your device.
- Square Breathing takes some practice but this technique can help you regain your focus.
- Love and Kindness Meditation. Do you find yourself being too hard on yourself?
👋🏼 Hi, I’m Rikki!
Years ago, I was working a highly stressful corporate environment and felt the overwhelming need to destress, get my body moving, and calm my busy mind.
One day, I found a yoga studio near my home, and quickly fell in love with the practice.
Having been born and raised on a farm, living a practical life was deeply rooted within me. Yoga and mediation offered me the tools to move calmly through daily life.
Now, these strategies didn’t always take place inside a studio; I often found myself making time and creating space at home and in life to practice. I've been very fortunate in my 18 years of experience and certification as a yoga and meditation educator to guide others to use practices in a practical way too.
More and more, my passion for helping people through their day-to-day grind grew and, just like you, I want to make a difference and help others. But I can't do this in person with people across the world, so I teamed up with Warm Demanders and put together this package of easily accessible strategies for you.
I'd really ❤️ to have you join me!
15 practices to calm your busy head ...
Step 1: Register for the video lessons that drip every 7 days. (Practices stay in your library to rewatch whenever you like!)
Step 2: Watch the video for Lesson 1.
Step 3: Practice during the week.
Step 4: Repeat 14 times.