When administrators think about their meetings, they most often think about the staff meetings they lead and the admin meetings they attend.
There is so much to be gained from intentionally planning and effectively running a variety of meetings. After all 1:1 and staff meetings done well leads to less email, increased productivity, and a dynamic culture.
Leading Impactful Meetings
- Intentionality: An Annual Meetings Plan
- Carry Your Weather
- The 1:1 Meeting: 20 and Out
- The Staff Meeting: The Genius of AND
- One-Stop Shopping Agendas
- Clarity Strategy 1: Policy and Procedure Document
- Clarity Strategy 2: Creating a Things-Not-to-Do List
- Clarity Strategy 3: Traffic Light Documents
AND YES, It's easy to use a PO!
Email [email protected] and please include:
⇢ Delivery email address
⇢ Billing name
⇢ Purchase #